Why do people love getting requests to be a speaker at an event?
I had the nice opportunity to reflect on this when I was asked to speak at a social media workshop.
Here are my thoughts:
– I get to help and inspire people to take positive action.
– I get to share my expertise, maximising the use of resources.
– It's recognition for my work.
– It just feels great that other people want to learn from me.
– It's an opportunity to learn from other speakers at the event.
– And network with the attendees.
Powered by Story Chief