What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you services/content relevant to you (banner advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages (stories/articles) with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Remember who you are, what you read, if you are logged in or not and how you registered with us
- Make our marketing more efficient
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Last updated: 2nd January 2017